This value kit will treat 2 to 3 rooms and when bought as a kit saves you over 25%
Harris Bed Bug Value Kit includes:
- 1 package of Bed Bug Detection Traps (4 in pack)
- 128 oz. Bed Bug Killer Gallon Spray
- One 16 oz. Egg Kill
- One 8 oz. Diatomaceous Earth Bed Bug Killer
The Harris Bed Bug Value Kit Large Offers:
- Detection Traps can be used to detect bed bugs in your home or business; these should be placed near bed posts where bed bugs like to climb.
- 128 oz. Bed Bug Killer Gallon Spray is water based non-staining and odorless and kills bed bugs; use on box springs, mattresses, linens, carpets and more.
- Egg kill works to eliminate bed bug’s life cycle by targeting bed bug eggs and lice.
- Diatomaceous Earth Bed Bug Killer can be used in wall voids by removing outlet covers and puffing into walls.
Harris Bed Bug Killer 128 ounce bottle
- Great Value – 1 Gallon allows for repeated applications on an on-going basis to effectively eliminate bed bugs
- Odorless Formula – Odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions
- EPA Registered – Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 3-11) for indoor residential use
- Extended Trigger Sprayer – Use the included trigger sprayer to effectively treat areas where bed bugs are hiding
Using Harris Bed Bug Killer
Before application, you need to remove clutter from the area and wash and heat dry bed linens and any furniture covers. Next, remove the box spring and mattress from the bed and vacuum thoroughly.
Remove the cap and connect the included trigger sprayer. One important note about the sprayer – make sure to turn the spray nozzle to the off position when not in use. Otherwise, liquid will siphon out and leak. Once the sprayer is connected, treat common areas where bed bugs may be hiding including bed frames, box springs, mattress seams, baseboard, behind headboards. For a full list of approved areas, see label directions. The most common areas in the bedroom where bed bugs hide include box springs, bed rails, and mattresses seams and folds. If you have a box spring, make sure to treat inside where bugs may be hiding.
When spraying, be careful not to over apply. Spray from a distance of 8-10 inches until the surface is slightly damp. Also, do not apply any type of powder or insecticide until the liquid is 100% dry.
You may need to repeat treatment over the course of several weeks depending on the severity of the infestation. Repeat treatments may be necessary to kill bed bugs that may have been missed during earlier treatment. A repeat treatment may be made 7-10 days after the initial application. We recommend using this spray in combination with a diatomaceous earth or silica powder. The key is to be persistent; entire bed bug infestations are often not eliminated overnight.
Why Should I Buy This Kit?
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|