The Harris 5 Minute Bed Bug Killer exclusive formula works to kill all stages of bed bugs, including resistant bugs. The unique foaming action helps get the product deep into cracks and crevices where bed bugs may be hiding.
- Shake the can well be use.
- Hold the can 8-10 inches from the surface you are treating. Common surfaces to treat include: bed frames, box springs, mattresses, dressers, furniture, edges of the carpet, headboards, and other cracks and crevices.
- Spray the surface lightly and uniformly so that it is damp, but not dripping or causing run-off.
- Spray bed bugs directly when possible. The product will kill all stages of bed bugs that it contacts within 5 minutes. It also provides a residual effect that can continue to kill bed bugs for up to 4 weeks.
- Do not allow pets, children, or other adults in the area during application. It is safe to return to the area when the spray has completely dried, after approximately 2 hours. Normal activities may then be resumed.
Other Important Information
Always read and follow all label directions. A comprehensive bed bug approach will be most effective in getting rid of them. This includes preventive efforts, elimination techniques, and a combination of great products. Harris offers a full line of bed bug products that can help you take care of the bed bugs once and for all.
More Bed Bug Questions Answered:
Not sure that you actually have bed bugs check out this blog post that contains descriptions and images to help you identity the pest you are dealing with.
The ultimate guide for searching for bed bugs, offers easy to follow steps to locate the problem.
The complete guide on professional products that offer immediate kill of bed bugs,
Found out how long bed bugs can live and the deciding factors of survival.