Harris Home Pest Control Concentrate is a great, economical choice that is intended to be diluted in water and used in a pump sprayer. One ounce of our concentrate can be used to make up to 2 gallons of spray, depending on the dilution rate you use.
Steps for Application
- Determine the dilution rate that you need based on the pests that you are treating. According to the label directions, a rate of ½ fluid ounce of product per 1 gallon of water is appropriate for ants, cockroaches (ongoing control), crickets, earwigs, flies, millipedes, mosquitoes, pillbugs, silverfish, sow bugs, and ticks. A dilution rate of 1 fluid ounce per gallon is used for pests like bees, cockroaches (initial treatment), fleas, hornets, moths, stink bugs, wasps, and yellow jackets. It is recommended that you only make the amount that you will need for your current treatment.
- After determining the dilution rate, fill up your pump sprayer with the amount of water you will need. Then add the appropriate amount of concentrated product.
- Close the pump sprayer and shake well before use. This is important to make sure that the concentrate has been completely mixed in. If you must pause your spraying for any reason, shake the sprayer again so that it stays well-mixed.
- Hold the sprayer nozzle approximately 12 inches from the surface you want to treat. Spray areas where pests live or hide. When you spray, you want the area to be damp, but not dripping. Harris Home Pest can be used indoors or outdoors. Areas to treat may include: around doors and windows, along baseboards, in storage areas, around water pipes, under appliances, under drawers, along eaves, in garages, and around the foundation of your home as a barrier treatment.
- Keep children, adults, and pets away from treated areas until after the spray has completely dried (approximately 2-3 hours).
Harris Home Pest Control kills on contact and also works as a residual that will keep working for weeks to months, depending on the surface type. Always read and follow all label directions when using Harris Home Pest Concentrate, including proper attire during use and other precautionary statements.