Harris Home Pest Control is a great choice if you are trying to kill roaches, spiders, ants, fleas, mosquitoes, silverfish, kudzu bugs, and many more. Follow these simple steps to get rid of the pests.
- Step 1: First, take off the cap, insert and screw on the sprayer attachment, and then turn the nozzle to the “on” position.
- Step 2: Make sure that you always hold the container upright, and try to keep the sprayer about 12 inches away from the surface you are treating.
- Step 3: Start squeezing the trigger, and spray until the surface you want to treat is slightly moist. You do not want it to be so wet that it drips or puddles.
- Step 4: Spray the product in areas where pests might crawl and hide. Some common areas to treat inside your house would be: around sinks and storage areas, behind baseboards, around doors and windows, around and under appliances, and inside cabinets. Outdoors, you may want to spray building foundations (2-3 feet up from the ground), eaves, garages, patios, around screens and window frames, and other areas you have seen pests.
- Step 5: After spraying, you shouldn’t let children or pets touch or play around the treated areas until they have completely dried.
- Step 6: If you start seeing insect activity again after you have already treated an area, you can reapply the product as needed, but don’t use it more than once a week.
Harris Home Pest Control can last for several weeks to months, doesn’t have an odor, and won’t stain. Do not use it in commercial food handling establishments, and you should cover any food or food handling equipment before applying when using in your home. Always read and follow all label directions when using Harris Home Pest Control.