If you have annoying moths flying around your pantry, get rid of them with our non-toxic, pesticide-free Harris Pantry Moth Traps.
Follow these simple steps:
- Start by opening the package and separating the moth traps.
- Remove the protective paper on the trap or traps you would like to use.
- Next, open the small protective foil pouch containing the lure tablet. Place the lure in the middle of the trap. The lure contains pheromones that will attract the moths to the trap.
- You will then fold the moth trap into a triangle and push the tab on one end through the slot on the other end to secure it.
- Now place the trap where you are having moth troubles. Avoid drafty areas and keep the trap out of reach of children and pets.
- Check the trap regularly, and dispose of it after it is covered in insects or every 12 weeks, whichever comes first. It is important to replace the trap every 3 months so that the lure will remain fresh. Keep the extra lure tabs sealed in their protective pouches until you are ready to use them.
Our pantry moth traps are easy to use and guaranteed to work! Always read and follow all label directions. Since 1922, PF Harris has been making quality products and helping you rid your home of pests. Try some of our great Harris products today.