If you are struggling with insects eating and damaging your potted plants, try Harris Potted Plant Insect Traps. They are pesticide free, easy to use, and work to trap gnats, aphids, whiteflies, and more.
- Start by determining the length of stake that you want for your particular plant. Connect the stakes together to make them longer, as needed. Each box contains 30 traps and 7 stakes.
- Take one of the yellow sticky traps and remove the protective backing, exposing the sticky surface.
- Fold over the trap so that the sticky side is facing out, and you have a loop at the end.
- Insert the two ends opposite the loop into one of the holders on the stake.
- Follow the same process and continue to add sticky traps to the stake until it is full.
- Insert the stake into your potted plant. The special scent and yellow color of the trap will attract a wide variety of pesky insects that try to attack indoor plants.
- Dispose of the trap when it is full or after 3 months.
Other Important Information
Our special dark green stakes will blend in well, and the traps were designed to be aesthetically pleasing alongside your plants. If you contact the sticky surface of the trap, use baby oil or cooking oil for clean up. Do not use the insect traps in wet areas. Consider pfharris.com for all of your home pest control needs.