Our Harris formula is EPA registered for both indoor and outdoor use and is odorless, long lasting, and effective in killing scorpions, roaches, bed bugs, and other crawling insects.
- Remove the cap and put on the trigger sprayer.
- Turn the spray nozzle to the “on” position.
- Hold the container upright, and squeeze the trigger to begin spraying.
- Try to keep the spray nozzle at least 12 inches away from the surfaces you are treating.
- Spray until the surface is slightly moist, but don’t overspray to where the product is dripping or running off.
- Spray areas where scorpions are likely to enter your home, travel, or hide. Areas to spray may include: around windows and doors, baseboards, storage areas, closets, attics, cabinets, and more.
- Do not allow children or pets to enter the treated area until the surfaces are completely dry (approximately 2 hours).
- When the spray dries, it will kill scorpions and other bugs that have made contact with it or that travel through the area for the next several weeks. The residual acts as a barrier for crawling insects.
- You can re-treat areas in 7-10 days if you are still seeing signs of activity.
Always read and follow all label directions when using Harris Scorpion Killer. For more great home pest control products, check out pfharris.com.