- Remove the lid and screw on the easy-to-use trigger sprayer.
- Turn the spray nozzle to the “ON” position.
- Hold the container upright and keep the nozzle about 12-18 inches away from the surface you want to treat.
- Squeeze the trigger and spray the surface until it is moist, but not overly wet. The product should not be dripping or running off.
- Apply the product to areas where stink bugs are typically found. These often include: attics, basements, around windows and doors, under furniture and appliances, under eaves, under sinks, around outdoor light fixtures, and in storage areas. In outdoor areas, you can also apply the stink bug killer to vegetation, surfaces where bugs rest, and the building foundation.
- Keep pets and children away from treated surfaces until they are completely dry.
Harris Stink Bug Killer is excellent for controlling annoying stink bugs, and it also works to get rid of roaches, ants, spiders, kudzu bugs, silverfish, and more. Our odorless, non-staining formula is EPA approved for indoor and outdoor use. It will kill bugs best after the spray has dried, and it will continue to have long-lasting residual effects for weeks to months, depending on the surface. Always read and follow all label directions.