Some populations of bed bugs have become resistant to the pyrethroids that are normally used to eliminate them. When you have a particularly difficult infestation to treat, that’s when you need Harris’ Toughest Bed Bug Aerosol Spray. Our Black Label product is the most effective for killing bed bugs and their eggs. It kills on contact and continues to control bed bugs for up to 16 weeks.
- Hold the can upright with the spray nozzle facing away from you.
- Try to keep the nozzle approximately 10 inches away from the surface you are trying to treat.
- Spray the product until the surface is slightly damp, but you do not want to spray so much that the product begins to drip or run off.
- Where possible, spray the bed bugs directly. Surfaces to spot treat may include: bed frames, headboards, floors, carpeting, baseboards, moldings, walls, luggage, closets, wall and window treatments, mattress tufts and seams, and furniture folds and seams. Do not apply to bed linens or other surfaces where prolonged contact will occur.
- After applying the product, leave the room and do not return until all surfaces are thoroughly dry. Do not allow pets or children to enter the room until it has been well ventilated.
It is important to always read and follow all label directions. We recommend that you use this product in combination with the Harris Diatomaceous Earth Bed Bug Powder, Black Label for the most effective control of difficult infestations.