If you are looking for a product that kills mosquitoes, flies, gnats, and more, the Harris Outdoor mosquito fogger is a great option. It is especially helpful because it kills the Aedes mosquitoes that transmit the Zika virus. Our wide mist fogger produces great coverage over a large area and can be used outdoors or indoors.
Directions for Outdoor Use
- Shake the can well before using it.
- Hold the can upright and apply the product in short bursts to areas infested with mosquitoes or flying insects. Areas to treat may include shrubs, bushes, lawns, patios, porches, etc.
- Use a slow sweeping motion to spray intended areas as you move away. You will want to spray for about 1-3 seconds per cubic yard so that the surface is moist, but the product is not dripping or running off.
- Keep the container approximately 18-24 inches away from the surface as you spray.
- Do not allow pets, children, or adults near the area until the product has completely dried and the mist has dissipated.
- Always spray when there is no wind and the temperature is below 90 degrees fahrenheit.
Directions for Indoor Use
- Close all windows and doors so that the product can effectively penetrate all areas of the room.
- Hold the can pointing away from your face, and spray it towards the center of the room in an upward direction. Using a slow, sweeping motion, spray for approximately 5-10 seconds for the average sized room. Avoid contact with the spray mist by moving away from the area as you spray.
- Leave the area and keep pets, children, and adults out of the room for 2 hours while it dries.
- After 2 hours, return and open doors and windows to allow for ventilation. Wait 2 more hours before returning to stay. Sweep up and discard all the fallen, dead insects.