- Kills Insects When the Spray Dries
- Odorless and Non Staining
- Approved by the Environmental Protection Agency for Indoor and Outdoor Use (No. 1021-2581-3)
- Long Lasting Residual Effects
- Contains Nylar IRG, Preventing Flea Eggs from Hatching
Controls fleas for up to 7 months. IGR prevents fleas from reproducing. Also kills bed bugs, bed bug eggs, lice, dust mites, and carpet beetles.
- Powerful Spray – Aerosol effectively sprays deep into cracks and crevices where fleas, ticks and lice are hiding
- Long Residual – Continues to kill fleas for up to 7 months after application
- Insect Growth Regulator – Prevents fleas from reproducing and prevents the hatching of eggs
- EPA Registered – Approved for use in homes with people and pets by the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 1021-2581-3)
- Versatile – For use on carpets, furniture, drapes, along baseboards, in closets, and more.
Harris flea spray kills fleas and the eggs. It also is effective for ticks and lice. The spray continues controlling fleas for up to 7 months after initial application and prevents fleas from reproducing. For indoor use in homes, apartments, schools, dorms, residential living areas, and other commercial buildings.
Before using, thoroughly vacuum all carpeting, upholstered furniture, drapes, along baseboards, under furniture and in closets. Seal vacuum bag and dispose of in outdoor trash. Wash pet bedding.
For detailed directions on use, see label directions. Always read and follow label directions.
You may want to also read our Ultimate Flea Control Guide
|Dimensions||2.6 × 2.6 × 9.5 in|