Harris Bed Bug Traps attract bed bugs.
These traps should be used to detect bed bugs in your home or business and may be used on an ongoing basis in combination with other products. Additionally, if you have taken steps to eradicate bed bugs and would like to monitor their return and ensure that they are completely gone, the traps are a great, cost-effective option.
- Pesticide free, no chemicals used
- Non-toxic, clean, and easy to use
- Discreet; slides easily under furniture and bedding
- For residential and commercial use
- Replace after 90 days
Use these traps most effectively through the following steps:
- Peel off protective paper
- Fold the trap and insert the tab at the top to hold it together
- Fold end flaps inward to form a 30 degree angle
- Place traps near bed posts and in other locations where insects are likely to travel/hide
Read the Ultimate Bed Bug Control Guide
|Dimensions||4 × .20 × 10 in|