Boric Acid Formula with lure kills Roaches, Palmetto Bugs, Waterbugs and Silverfish. Puffer bottle with included straw reaches into cracks and crevices where insects hide. The powder is great for reaching roaches in hard to reach areas.
- EPA approved for use in all 50 states
- Long lasting when kept dry
- 99% boric acid, 1% Harris lure
- Using the easy applicator, create a barrier through which cockroaches and other insects must crawl. Apply liberally under and behind refrigerator, stove, sink, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and tubs in kitchen and utility rooms.
- Apply in cracks and crevices along baseboards and corners of cabinets, cupboards and closets. Apply a line from corner to corner in rear of kitchen cabinets or drill 1/2″ holes at top of kick panels beneath cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms, dusting liberally.
- Remove lower drawers in kitchen and bathroom cabinets, bedroom dressers and chest of drawers and liberally dust into drawer wells and under bookshelves. Apply into openings and void areas around plumbing, drains, water pipes and electrical conduits. Any powder visible after application may be brushed into cracks and crevices or removed. Reapply as necessary.
There are a few insecticides for roaches that are applied as dust, but one of the safest, and most widely recognized is boric Acid. There is also Ditomaceous Earth, but for roaches our Harris Experts recommend using boric acid as the most effective solution. Roaches will die after they come in contact with the boric acid when they crawl through the treated area. The particles will attach to their legs and then is ingested when they preen.
They will tend to avoid heavy application so using the puffer or applicator, you will want to apply fine amounts with small puffs into the voids and cracks.
Here are key areas that you should be applying boric acid for german roaches, crack and crevices along edges and corners of cabinets, the junction between the wall and the floor. Plumbing penetrations and openings in walls. Another application location is under cabinets in bathroom and kitchens, this is a void or hollow area that is covered by a kick panel.
Read More About Application Recommendations for Roach at University of Kentucky
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 10 in|