- Kills Fleas, Ticks, and Ear Mites – Tested and proven blend combines clove and cottonseed oil that acts as a natural insecticide to kill and repel insects instantly.
- Plant Based Active Ingredients – Gives off a pleasant light scent and does not contain toxins or synthetic pesticides that may be harmful to you or the environment.
- Ear Mite Treatment – Can be applied undiluted to the ear canal to eliminate ear mites and can be used as a preventative treatment.
- Safe – The shampoo can be used on dogs, puppies, and cats and is safe for use around children.
Out of stock
- Harris Flea & Tick Pet Shampoo kills fleas, ticks and ear mites on contact with non-toxic ingredients that are better for the environment, you and your pets. Our tested and proven blend of botanical oils and ingredients work to quickly eliminate insects so your pet stays happy and pest-free. It may be used in conjunctions with spot-on-treatments and is safe for dogs, puppies, and cats. Not for use on kittens.
- Why it works:Our tested and proven blend combines clove and cottonseed oil that acts as a natural insecticide to kill and repel insects instantly. Clove oil is the essential oil of the clove plant, and may be derived from flower buds, leaves and stems. The light, pleasantly scented oil targets the nervous system of the insects and works to immobilize and kill pests in just minutes. The dual action of clove and cottonseed oil works to kill fleas & ticks while the calming properties of this formula soothe irritated and itchy skin and promote the healing of bites.
- Directions for Use: As a shampoo: Wet coat thoroughly with warm water. Apply adequate amount of shampoo to head and ears, then lather. Do not get shampoo into the eyes or nose. Repeat procedure with neck, chest, middle and hindquarter, finishing with legs. Be sure to include areas where pests hide, such as between the paws. Allow shampoo to be absorbed for 5 to 10 minutes then rinse thoroughly.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 7.5 in|