- 5 Minute Kill Time – Kills bed bugs at all life stages in 5 minutes after direct contact
- Patent Pending Technology – Uses metofluthrin, clothianidin and piperonyl butoxide
- Harris Exclusive – Harris has an exclusive on this formula in the retail market
- Residual Kill – The EPA claim for the residual of the product is 1 month
- EPA Registered – Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 1021-2793-3) for use in homes
Harris 5 Minute™ Bed Bug Killer uses patent pending technology to kill bed bugs in just 5 minutes after initial contact. In addition to the quick kill, the spray features a residual that lasts 1 month. A few additional benefits include EPA acceptance for application on all parts of the mattress, not just tufts and folds. Harris 5 Minute™ Bed Bug Killer is odorless, non-staining and kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs and their eggs. With a quick time to kill, 1 month residual kill and EPA accepted application on the entire mattress, this formula makes a great addition to the Harris bed bug product line.
|Dimensions||7.1 × 4.3 × 11.8 in|