- Comprehensive – The powder is great for a thorough treatment, as it’s able to effectively treat hard to reach areas
- Easy Application – The powder duster makes application simple and allows the product to be used right away
- Fast Acting – Insects coming into contact with the powder will die within 48 hours of initial contact
- Long Residual – Continues to kill bed bugs for weeks after application as long as it’s kept dry
- EPA Registered & OMRI Listed – Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 73739-1-3) for Use in Homes with People/Pets and Listed with the Organic Minerals Research Institute
Harris 64 oz. Bed bug Killer (Diatomaceous Earth) kills, bed bugs, ants, earwigs, beetles, slugs, and other crawling insects. Product is effective and long lasting when kept dry. Use duster to apply under carpeting, near baseboards, under furniture, around foundations, and around plumbing.