Harris Bedbug Killer 32oz kills bedbugs and lice and comes with a trigger spray for easy application. We recommend using this product in combination with our bed bug aerosol egg kill on mattresses, box springs, walls, floors and carpets and following up with diatomaceous earth bed bug powder behind electrical outlets around around switches where bed bugs tend to congregate. The odorless, non-staining formula kills bed bugs after the spray dries.
- Water-based formula is odorless & non-staining
- Leaves no visible residue
- EPA registered and approved for resale in 50 states nationwide
- Residual spray kills bed bugs when they return to the treated area
- EPA approved for indoor use in sleeping quarters and kitchens in apartments and homes
- Not for use on humans or animals
- .03% Deltamethrin
- Turn nozzle in the “on” position and hold approximately 12 inches from the area to be sprayed. For more information on how to effectively use our nozzle spray, see our instructional video.
- Apply as a spot and crack & crevice treatment to areas where bed bugs crawl and hide, especially in hidden areas around sinks and storage areas; behind baseboards; around doors and windows; behind and under refrigerators, cabinets, sinks and stoves; and the underside of shelves and drawers.
- Avoid applying in and around switches and electrical outlets. Use our diatomaceous earth powder for application in these areas following the use of any liquid sprays. Be sure to allow the spray to dry thoroughly before applying powder.
|Dimensions||4.80 × 2.80 × 11.10 in|