Harris Pyrethroid-Resistant Bed Bug Aerosol Spray is the most effective at killing bed bugs of all types and their eggs.
- Kills the Toughest Pyrethroid Resistant Bed Bugs
- Residual Control Kills Bed Bugs for Up to 16 Weeks
- Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency
- Odorless and Non Staining Formula Kills on Contact and Leaves No Visible Residue
- Approved for Use in Homes and Apartments- Just Follow Label Directions
Harris Pyrethroid-Resistant Bed Bug Aerosol Spray is the most effective at killing bed bugs of all types and their eggs. There are small pockets of pyrethroid resistant strains of bed bugs in located in some cities in the US. For those strains, tough pyrethroid resistant insecticides are needed to effectively eliminate the bed bug colony. We recommend using this product in combination with our bed bug aerosol and diatomaceous earth powder.
How to Use:
- Hold the can upright with the spray nozzle facing away from you.
- Try to keep the nozzle approximately 10 inches away from the surface you are trying to treat.
- Spray the product until the surface is slightly damp, but you do not want to spray so much that the product begins to drip or run off.
- Where possible, spray the bed bugs directly. Surfaces to spot treat may include: bed frames, headboards, floors, carpeting, baseboards, moldings, walls, luggage, closets, wall and window treatments, mattress tufts and seams, and furniture folds and seams. Do not apply to bed linens or other surfaces where prolonged contact will occur.
- After applying the product, leave the room and do not return until all surfaces are thoroughly dry. Do not allow pets or children to enter the room until it has been well ventilated.
More Bed Bug Questions Answered:
Not sure that you actually have bed bugs check out this blog post that contains descriptions and images to help you identity the pest you are dealing with.
The ultimate guide for searching for bed bugs, offers easy to follow steps to locate the problem.
The complete guide on professional products that offer immediate kill of bed bugs,
Found out how long bed bugs can live and the deciding factors of survival.
|Dimensions||2.6 × 2.6 × 9.7 in|