Kills All Common Household Ants – Harris bait is intended for sweet eating ants, or sugar ants. These include Acrobat ants, Argentine ants, Carpenter ants, Little black ants, Pavement ants, Pharaoh ants and many others.
- 9 Bait Trays Per Pack – Spread bait trays over a large area for maximum effectiveness. Ants will seek out the sweet liquid bait and bring it back to the colony
- Kills All Common Household Ants – Harris bait is intended for sweet eating ants, or sugar ants. These include Acrobat ants, Argentine ants, Carpenter ants, Little black ants, Pavement ants, Pharaoh ants and many others
- Contains Borax – Borax, a naturally occurring mineral powder, is the active ingredient
- EPA Registered – Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for indoor and outdoor use
- Kills the Queen and the Colony – Because borax works slowly to kill, it allows the worker ant time to get back to the colony to share the bait with other antsHarris Liquid Ant Killer uses borax to kill common household ants. The liquid will kill the queen and the entire colony. Borax, also called sodium tetraborate decahydrate, is a salt compound derived from boric acid. It dissolves easily in water.
You can find borax in many detergents and cosmetic products. It works by slowly interfering with the ant’s digestive system, leading to death. The time that it takes for the liquid to ultimately kill the ant allows it time to travel back to the colony and share the bait with other ants.
In addition, ants going to consume the bait will leave a pheromone trail that alerts others of the bait’s location. For this reason, a bait is often more effective at killing an entire ant colony than a contact killer, which kills ants immediately.
Once the bait is consumed, it will kill the ant within 48 hours. Depending on the size of the infestation, it can take up to 2 weeks to eliminate the entire colony.
To use Harris Liquid Ant Bait Stations, simply pour a few drops of the liquid ant killer inside a bait tray and place where ants are seen. The use of several bait trays is recommended for optimal success. Inspect bait tray placements and re-apply liquid ant killer as needed.
Make sure to place Harris Liquid Ant Bait Stations out of reach of children and pets.
|Dimensions||6.2 × 1.2 × 4.7 in|