The Harris Humane Cage Trap helps with your rodent problem without harming the animals. It’s easy to use and ideal for all animal lovers. To use, simply bait, catch and release!
- Medium Sized Dimensions – L: 9.25″ x W: 4.3″ x H: 4.5″. Great for safely catching chipmunks, rats, mice, and small squirrels
- Easy to Bait and Set – Simply raise the door and attach the lever to the trigger bar to set
- Reusable – After an animal or rodent is caught, the trap can be re-baited and used over and over again
- Extra Thick Wiring – The trap is made of thick and durable metal to prevent animals from chewing or clawing their way out
- Rust and Corrosion Proof – The metal is coated to prevent rust and corrosion, making the trap ideal for outdoor use
How to Use Your Trap:
- Bait: Simply raise the door and attach the lever to the trigger bar to set. Place the bait on the hanging bar. When the animal enters the trap to eat the bait, the trigger bar will trigger the door to shut.
- Catch: When the rodent enters the trap, the spring door will close shut. The trap is made of extra thick steel wiring that will allow the animal to breathe while it waits for release.
- Release: Lift the bar and open the door of the trap to release the rodent. Release outdoors at least 100 feet from the trapped area. The trap can be reused to capture additional animals if needed.
|Dimensions||12 × 6 × 4 in|