Boric Acid formula with added lure, kills Roaches, Waterbugs & Silverfish. Just place tablets in out-of-the-way areas where roaches travel and roaches will find them. One box can treat an entire house, making it one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to kill a roach.
- Place no more than twelve tablets per room in sites such as under and behind refrigerator, stove, sinks, tubs, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, into openings around drains, water pipes and electrical conduits, and in cracks and crevices along baseboards and corners of cabinets, cupboards and closets.
- Remove all lower drawers in kitchen and bathroom cabinets, bedroom dressers and chests of drawers. Then place tablets in drawer wells. Any tablet visible after application must be pressed into cracks and crevices or removed. Reapply as necessary.
- Checkout How To Use Harris Famous Roach Tablet
What Makes the Harris Roach Tablets So Great:
- Long lasting when kept dry
- EPA registered and approved in all 50 states
- Active ingredient 40% boric acid; other ingredients include sugar, flour and our formulated lure
- Keep out of reach of children and pet
- No expiration date but we recommend replacing every 1-2 year
- With just on one box of Harris Roach Tablets you can treat an entire house. Please read “Use Instructions” for additional suggestion/guideline on tablet placement. You will want to place the tablets in out of the way spots that roaches like to hide and live.Harris Tablets work on controlling American Roaches, German Roaches, Waterbugs, Silverfish and Ants.Please Follow Our Recommended 10 Step Clean Up:
- Eliminate food crumbs by sweeping and vacuuming frequently
- Don’t leave food out overnight
- Store excess food in the refrigerator or an air-tight container
- Wash dishes immediately after use
- Take out the trash daily and use a lid that keeps it tightly covered
- Don’t leave your pet’s food and water out overnight
- Only eat in the kitchen and dining room
- Wipe counters regularly and clean up spills
- Check basements and crawl spaces for moisture problems
- Declutter the home by removing extra cardboard boxes, newspapers, bags, etc.
How to Use Harris Famous Roach Tablets
When you are ready to use our Harris Roach Tablets to control roaches, ants, waterbugs and silverfish you will want to now use more than 12 tablets per room.
Suggested places for domestic application: Place tablets under and behind the refrigerator, stove, sinks, tubes, dishwashers, anywhere there is moisture and warmth. You can place the tablets in cracks and crevices along the basements and also in the corners of cabinets, and closets. Make sure that pets and children will not have access to these areas.
To treat cabinets, dresser that have an infestation you can place behind the drawers or inside the drawer wells.
You can re-apply as necessary, they will remain active for up to 2 years if they remain dry and free of contaminants, such as insecticide sprays.
Harris Experts recommend you put fresh tablets out every 12 months.
Are Harris Famous Roach Tablets Safe for Use with Pets?
Yes, Harris Famous Roach Tablets are safe to use in homes where you have children and pets, you will want to make sure that application is in areas where they will not have access.
If at the end of an application of the roach tablets you are still able to see them, they should be removed and relocated or pushed further into the crack or crevice.
Where Can the Harris Famous Roach Tablet Be Used?
This product may be used in homes, restaurants, markets, schools, warehouses, factories, offices, hotels, motels, hospitals, nursing homes, garages, grocery stores, apartment buildings, new construction, industrial plants, theaters, ships, boats, trains, trucks, yachts, camps, mobile homes, buses, zoos, kennels, military bases, libraries, utilities and sewers.
|Dimensions||2.50 × 1.13 × 5.93 in|