- Kills Fleas and Ticks When the Spray Dries
- Odorless and Non Staining Formula
- Registered With the Environmental Protection Agency For Indoor Use (No. 3-11)
- Provides Residual Control – Continues to Kill After Application
- Includes Trigger Spray for Easy Application
- Contains Deltamethrin
- Ready to Use
Flea Control Preparation
The experts at Harris recommend you take the time to remove as many items off the floor as possible before you begin your flea treatment. Perform a thorough vacuuming of the areas, this will help remove some flea adults and eggs and also cause eggs to hatch. Wash your pet bedding and keep out of area until the flea treatment has been completed and has dried.
Remove pets and humans from the area while treatment is occurring and do not allow reentry till it is completely dry.
Follow up treatment with another vacuuming at about 7 days.
Always treat pets with appropriate flea treatment, we offer Harris Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs and Cats,
which is an all natural flea and tick spray for your pets.
|Dimensions||7.10 × 4.30 × 11.70 in|