- Child and Pet Friendly When Used as Directed – Formulated with active ingredients approved by the Environmental Protection Agency as a minimal risk insecticide
- Contains Plant Based Active Ingredients – Gives off a pleasant light cedar scent and uses plant based active ingredients to kill bed bugs
- Non Staining – Apply directly to the mattress and box spring without worry of the liquid staining surfaces.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you aren’t fully satisfied with our natural bed bug killer, contact us and we will issue a full refund no questions asked
All ingredients in the Harris Natural Bed Bug Spray are safe for use around children and pets when used as directed. The first active ingredient, sodium lauryl sulfate is found in many shampoos, toothpastes and bodywashes. The remaining active ingredients are plant oils that have insecticidal properties. These oils are often used to rid gardens of weeds and unwanted pests, as they are completely safe.
The main inactive ingredient is hydrated silica, a form of silicon dioxide. Silica is found in nature in the cell walls of diatoms and contains properties that make it a mild abrasive that dries out insects, ultimately killing them. See below for a complete list of active ingredients
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate – 2.00%
- Geranoil 1.25%
- Cedar Wood Oil – 1.00%
- Clove Oil – 0.25%
|Dimensions||4.0 × 2.5 × 10 in|