Harris Natural Bed Bug killer is a fast-acting, non-toxic Ready to Use spray that offers extended control.
Natural Active Ingredients – Gives off a pleasant light cedar scent and does not contain toxins or synthetic pesticides that may be harmful to you or the environment. Perfect for mattress, box spring and furniture.
- Child and Pet Friendly – Formulated with active ingredients approved by the Environmental Protection Agency as a minimal risk insecticide
- Natural Active Ingredients – Gives off a pleasant light cedar scent and does not contain toxins or synthetic pesticides that may be harmful to you or the environment.
- Extended Residual Protection – Kills bed bugs fast and continues to kill long after initial application.
- Non Staining – Apply directly to the mattress and box spring without worry of the liquid staining surfaces.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you aren’t fully satisfied with our natural bed bug killer, contact us and we will issue a full refund no questions asked
All ingredients in the Harris Natural Bed Bug Spray are non-toxic and safe for use around children and pets. The first active ingredient, sodium lauryl sulfate is found in many shampoos, toothpastes and bodywashes. The remaining active ingredients are plant oils that have insecticidal properties. These oils are often used to rid gardens of weeds and unwanted pests, as they are completely safe.
The main inactive ingredient is hydrated silica, a form of silicon dioxide. Silica is found in nature in the cell walls of diatoms and contains properties that make it a mild abrasive that dries out insects, ultimately killing them. See below for a complete list of active ingredients
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate – 2.00%
- Geranoil 1.25%
- Cedar Wood Oil – 1.00%
- Clove Oil – 0.25%