- Natural Product – Silica powder is non toxic and made of naturally occurring diatoms and works to dry bugs out, leading to dehydration and death
- Fast Acting – Insects coming into contact with the powder will die within 48 hours of initial contact
- Long Residual – Continues to kill bed bugs for weeks after application as long as it’s kept dry
- Kills the Toughest Bed Bugs – Kills “pyrethroid resistant” bed bugs that have build up a resistance to traditional pesticide products
- Comprehensive – The powder is great for a thorough treatment, as it’s able to effectively treat hard to reach areas
Harris bed bug silica powder is part of the Harris Green Label lineup. Whereas diatomaceous earth powder cuts the exoskeleton of the insect causing gradual dehydration, silica powder pulls the moisture out of the insect. Apply in areas where bed bugs have been seen. A very, very light dusting is all that is needed. This item is registered with the EPA in states that require registration for products exempt from FIFRA.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 6 in|