Harris Flea & Tick spray is safe for use on dogs and cats. The spray uses natural plant oils to kill fleas and ticks.
- Child and Pet Friendly – Formulated with active ingredients approved by the Environmental Protection Agency as a minimal risk insecticide
- Plant Based Active Ingredients – Gives off a pleasant light scent and does not contain toxins or synthetic pesticides that may be harmful to you or the environment.
- Non Staining – Safe to use indoors and outdoors. Will not stain dog bedding, carpets, upholstery, etc.
- Extended Residual Protection – Kills fleas and ticks fast and continues to kill long after initial application.
- A Brand You Can Trust – Harris has been in business since 1922 providing quality pest control products for your home and garden
We understand that consumers are looking for greener solutions to care for their pets while controlling fleas and ticks. That’s why we’ve introduced an innovative natural line of pet care products that replace chemical pesticides and other toxins used in everyday life. As with the entire line of our Harris Green Label products, ingredients are listed on the package. We are confident that you will find our natural flea and tick spray effective in eliminating fleas and ticks on your pets.
Harris natural flea & tick spray offers prevention and treatment in one safe, effective solution. Our natural formula is designed to kill and repel fleas and ticks without dangerous chemicals and can sprayed directly onto dogs, puppies, and cats. The unique spray is non-staining and can be used in areas in and around your home such base boards, pet bedding, pillows, blankets, upholstery, carpets, rugs or kennels. Harris natural flea & tick spray is a smart choice for helping to keep your home toxin-free and is better for the environment, you and your pets.
Why it works:
Our tested and proven blend combines clove and cottonseed oil that acts as a natural insecticide to kill and repel insects instantly. Clove oil is the essential oil of the clove plant, and may be derived from flower buds, leaves and stems. The light, pleasantly scented oil targets the nervous system of the insects and works to immobilize and kill pests in just minutes. The dual action of clove and cottonseed oil work to repel and kill biting insects while the calming properties of this formula soothe irritated and itchy skin and promote the healing of bites.
Cats are more sensitive by nature, so we recommend a test spray about an hour before a full treatment. If your cat is fearful of spray bottles, spray into your hands and massage onto your cat.
Treat Your Pet
Spray 8” to 12” away. Fluff your pets hair upwards so the spray will penetrate through the coat and down to the skin. Brush or massage until product reaches the skin.
Treat Your Home
Our formula is water-based and designed to be non-staining so you can spray areas in and around the home such base boards, pet bedding, pillows, blankets, upholstery, carpets, rugs or kennels.
Eliminate Flea & Ticks
For an active pest issue, we recommend treating your pets, your entire home, and treating outdoor areas with a flea & tick yard spray.
|Dimensions||3 × 6 in|