- Plugs into Wall Outlet – The trap is discreetly positioned flat against the wall
- Light Sensor – The light sensor automatically turns on when the room is dark
- Night Light – The warm bulb attracts fleas and many crawling/flying insects
- Sticky Glue Board – Once attracted, fleas and other insects are trapped on the sticky glue board
- Refillable – Glue boards may be replaced with a new refill as needed
The Harris Night Light Flea Trap plugs into the wall and uses a small, florescent bulb to attract fleas, which are drawn to the warmth of the bulb. The trap uses a sensor that automatically turns on the light in the dark, when the trap will be most effective. The sticky glue board catches and holds insects and is refillable for ongoing use. Place traps in each room where you have found insects. Replace the refill each month or when insects accumulate.
Remember that one product will not eliminate an entire flea infestation. Use a pet flea shampoo, pet flea spray or flea drops and a flea spray for the home that kills flea eggs.
Directions for Use:
- Before peeling off backing to reveal the glue, fold the tabs along the dotted lines, folding away from you. The tabs should now be at a 90 degree angle to the card.
- Flip the card over and peel away the protective backing, starting at the bottom edge.
- Holding the card carefully by its edges, insert the folded tabs into the slots near the top of the trap. Press the card inward to make contact with the trap.
- Rotate the plug so it faces outwards. Plug the trap into the bottom input of a wall outlet.Place your content for the first column here
|Dimensions||6 × 3 × .2 in|