Kills the Toughest Bed Bugs – Kills “pyrethroid resistant” bed bugs
- Fast Acting – Insects coming into contact with the powder will begin to die within 48 hours of initial contact
- Long Residual – Continues to kill bed bugs for weeks after application as long as it’s kept dry
- Kills the Toughest Bed Bugs – Kills “pyrethroid resistant” bed bugs that have build up a resistance to traditional pesticide products
- Comprehensive – The powder is great for a thorough treatment, as it’s able to effectively treat hard to reach areas
- Multiple Application Methods – Puffer tip allows you to get deep into cracks and crevices while the brush is great for dusting hard surfaces
Harris Resistant Bed Bug powder is part of the Harris Green Label lineup. Apply in areas where bed bugs have been seen. A very, very light dusting is all that is needed.
4 Ounce Bottle with applicator included.
How to Apply:
- Shake the container well before opening.
- Remove the cap, and cut off the tip at the top ring.
- Treat areas where bed bugs have been seen and are known to live and hide. There are two methods for application: a puffer tip to get the powder into hard to reach areas and a brush for flat, hard surfaces.
- Areas to apply the powder include: mattress folds and seams, bed frames, headboards, bedside tables, curtains, window sills, wall voids, under appliances, behind electrical outlets, where carpet and baseboards meet, upholstered furniture, and other cracks and crevices. Do not puff it directly into electrical outlets or in areas where it will get wet.
- Apply the powder in a light, uniform layer. This will create a barrier that the bugs must crawl through. The recommended rate of application is approximately 2 ounces per 100 square feet.
- Bed bug powder works best when used in conjunction with other bed bug products. If using a liquid treatment, make sure that it is completely dry before using the powder.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 6 in|