Harris Resistant Bed Bug Powder is part of the Harris Black Label lineup, a line of products designed to kill the toughest pyrethroid resistant bed bugs.
Harris Resistant Bed Bug Powder is part of the Harris Black Label lineup, a line of products designed to kill the toughest pyrethroid resistant bed bugs. If you’ve tried multiple bed bug products with no success, you may be dealing with a tough-to-kill pyrethroid resistant strain, which are prevalent throughout the United States. A very, very light dusting is all that is needed.
Application Rates and Methods:
- Shake well before opening.
- Apply at a rate of 2 oz per 100 square feet.
- Using the easy applicator top, remove cap and cut off tip at the top ring.
- Using the attached applicator brush apply dust evenly as alight coating creating a barrier through which bed bugs must crawl.Electrical switch plate covers can be removed to allow access to voids, but dust shouldn’t be applied directly in the electrical boxes.
Bed Bug Treatment:
- Remove bedding and take the bed apart.
- Treat the interior framework, joints, and cracks in the bed frame,
- Treat the mattress and box spring, paying particular attention to tufts, folds and edges, and the interior framework of the box spring.
- Remove wall-mounted headboards and treat the back side.
- Treat picture frames, molding, hollow furniture legs, cracks and crevices, along baseboards, and any areas with visible signs of infestations, including rugs and carpet.
- Treat upholstered furniture by removing or lifting (if possible) the cushions and treating the under surface.
- Treat the interior framework, cracks and joints of the furniture, and the folds, tufts, and edges of the cushions and other upholstered areas.
- Do not treat toys and stuffed animals with products.
|Dimensions||10.5 × 3.3 × 3.3 in|