The Harris humane mouse trap allows for the simple catch and release of mice without causing harm. An ideal product for all animal lovers, simply bait, catch and release!
- An Effective, Reusable, Humane No-Kill Mouse Trap
- Easy, Safe, Sanitary and Animal Friendly
- Contains Air Holes for Mice to Breathe
- Unlike Other Humane Mouse Traps, Harris Offers a Unique Construction Featuring a Spring on the Outside, Preventing Mice From Destroying the Trap When Inside
- See-Through Design and Safe Around Children and Pets
Checkout Our Ultimate Mouse Control Guide
How to Use the Harris Humane Mouse Trap
The Harris Humane Mouse Trap helps with your rodent problem without harming the mouse. It’s easy to use and ideal for all animal lovers. To use, simply bait, catch and release!
- Bait: Place the bait on the weight triggered bait station and press down the door until it locks into position. Position the trap against the wall for best results. Also, be sure to place the bait as far back toward the end of the trap as possible. This will ensure that the mouse triggers the trap door to close.
- Catch: When the mouse enters the trap, the spring door will close shut. The trap contains air holes for ventilation but still be sure to check the trap regularly.
- Release: Lift and remove the back door of the trap to release the mouse. Release outdoors at least 100 feet from the trapped area. The trap can be reused to capture additional mice if needed.
Weighted Trigger Bait Station: Makes it impossible to not catch a mouse.
Air Holes: Allow mice to survive and breath in the humane mouse trap, traps should be checked often, stress and lack of movement can cause death.
Spring Doors: Makes our humane mouse trap easy to set and allow the mouse easy entry without fear.
Release Door: Makes it easy to release the mouse, simply slide up and release.
You won’t loose a finger with this mouse trap, completely safe mechanism.
Need to trap a rat? Checkout Our Humane Extra Large Traps for Rats.
Same great design and quality, just larger for bigger pests.
|Dimensions||7 × 2.5 × 5.5 in|