Harris Mouse Killer Bait with refillable bait station kills mice and rats. Package contains 10 bars and the refillable bait station is approved for use around pets.
- Kills Mice and Rats – Simply place in areas where mice and rats have been spotted
- Includes 10 Bars – Great value & long lasting protection from house mice and rats
- Refillable Bait Station – Approved for use around pets are resistant to tampering by children
- Registered with the EPA – Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 7173-303-3) for use in homes with people and pets around
1) Clean up and eliminate any possible rodent food sources.
2) Select areas of placement. Generally, these will be areas where rodents have been most active, such as along walls, inside cabinets, under appliances, and in basements, attics or garages.
3) Set Bait Station. Remove bait station from package and place station in horizontal or vertical position against wall with both entrances exposed. When using multiple bait stations, place them 8 to 12 feet apart.
4) Dispose. Maintain a constant supply of fresh bait for 15 days or until signs of mouse activity cease.
5) Prevent: To prevent another infestation, limit sources of rodent food and water as much as possible.
|Dimensions||7 × 3 × 12 in|