Harris Pyrethroid-Resistant Bed Bug Killer Gallon is the most effective at killing bed bugs of all types and their eggs.
There are small pockets of pyrethroid resistant strains of bed bugs in located in some cities in the US. For those strains, tough pyrethroid resistant insecticides are needed to effectively eliminate the bed bug colony. We recommend using this product in combination with our bed bug aerosol and diatomaceous earth powder.
- EPA registered in all 50 states for use in homes, apartments and residences
- Residual control, continues to kill bed bugs and their eggs after application
- Kills by contact
- Odorless and non-staining
- Leaves no visible residue
- Not for use on children or pets
- Apply as a spot treatment to cracks and crevices and/or harborages, where evidence of bed bugs occurs, including bed frames, box springs, inside empty dressers, furniture, closets, carpet edges, high and low wall moldings, behind headboards, pictures, wallpaper edges and luggage.
- Spray bed bugs directly when possible.
- Do not make surface applications to mattresses or bedding. Mattress treatments must be limited to seams, folds and edges only. Do not treat pillows, bedding or clothing.
- Spray surfaces from a distance of 8 to 10 inches until slightly damp and allow to dry thoroughly before using or replacing bedding.
|Dimensions||7.10 × 4.30 × 11.70 in|