Harris Roach & Ant Aerosol features a water-based, odorless formula that kills roaches after the spray dries thoroughly. Keeps killing German cockroaches for up to one year. Non-staining and odorless. (Contains cypermethrin as active ingredient.)
Harris Roach & Ant Killer Aerosol Spray
- Apply spray in small amounts directly into cracks and crevices.
- EPA approved in all 50 states
- Kills German cockroaches for up to 10 months
- Water-based, odorless formula
Recommended Reads: Cockroaches in Your Home? How to Prevent
Is Harris Roach and Ant Killer Spray Considered Professional Strength?
Yes, this is the same active ingredient as what a professional would apply in your home, but we offer it in an easy to use aerosol formulation. Ready to use, no need to store large amounts of chemicals and no mixing required.
What Are the Different Types of Roach Killer Products?
When it comes to products that kill roaches, there are 4 different types, Sprays, bait stations, roach traps, roach gel and roach powders or dust.
When it comes to roach sprays, you can purchase concentrates that need to be mixed, Ready to Use, meaning the product has been mixed and is ready to apply. Sprays can also come in aerosol form, these are ready to use, and can be used to apply residual roach killer into tight cracks and crevices. They also make application a little easier, and more precise, applying a fine mist over an area.
These are stations that will contain some type of bait in them, the are ready to use and can be used in sensitive area that applying bait is not ideal. Work well, but can be costly and will dry out over time.
These are usually a glue sticky surface with a attractant or lure. Work really well for out of the way places that cannot be accessed, great value and chemical free. Great for monitoring and trapping roaches and other home invaders.
These are available in a multitude of chemical components, from Boric Acid to other insecticides. The quality of the bait matrix is important to the roach gel bait success. Harris Roach Tablets are considered a ready to use boric acid roach bait formulation.
Roach Powders / Dust
Powders and dust are a perfect added roach control technique and work great for out of the way places, such as behind baseboards, wall voids and plumbing penetration. Dust such as Boric Acid or Diatomaceous Earth, can be dusted or puffed into these areas and will remain an effective killing mechanisms for years, if not exposed to moisture.
Recommended Read: How to Identify German Cockoaches
How to Use Harris Roach and Ant Spray:
- You will want to shake the can well before applying. Apply to surfaces in a rapid motion, so as to prevent over application. It should not be dripping wet, this will be a waste of product and is unnecessary. Make sure to keep humans and pets out of the sprayed area until the spray is completely dry.
- This product is not intended to be used as a room spray, and is meant to be applied as a crack and crevice treatment. Please follow the instructions provided on the aerosol can.
- When you are spraying do not allow the spray to come in contact with food or surfaces that food will come in contact with. Remove any food from area that will be treated.
- You will want to wash dishes or utensils that may have been sprayed with the products.
- Allow all surfaces and areas to completely dry before pets or people come in contact.
- Remove pets and make sure you cover your aquariums before spraying.
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 10 in|