- Kills Scorpions When the Spray Dries
- Odorless and Non Staining Formula
- Registered With the Environmental Protection Agency For Indoor Use (No. 3-11)
- Provides Residual Control – Continues to Kill After Application
- Includes Trigger Spray for Easy Application
Harris Gallon Scorpion Killer is odorless, long lasting, and non-staining. Also kills other crawling insects. This product is registered with the EPA (No. 3-11).
How to Use Harris Scorpion Killer:
Our EPA registered scorpion killer can be applied both inside and outdoors. This product offers a ready to use product that has a long lasting residual effect.
Apply to all entry points around you home. Doors, weep holes, cracks in the bricks, plumbing and electrical penetration areas.
Scorpions are nocturnal and will spend most of their time in cool, dark places, under rocks, or mulch. So to really control and eliminate them you will need to make sure that you are applying the Scorpion Killer heavy enough to reach those places. You will want to apply to areas where they will come in contact with the residual spray.
If you are needing to trap and monitor for Scorpions inside a home, checkout our Harris Scorpion Traps.
|Dimensions||7.1 × 4.3 × 11.8 in|