Harris Cold Pressed Orange Oil (16oz)

Notify me when this product is available:

  • Multi Purpose - For a variety of household areas and surfaces such as glass, stainless steel, granite, tile and more
  • Proprietary Surfactant Blend - Added 10% surfactant blend allows the orange oil to be easily mixed with water for cleaning
  • Cold Pressed - Cold pressed technology minimizes processing to give you pure oil
  • Refreshing Scent - Leaves behind a fresh, natural orange citrus scent to keep your home smelling fresh
  • Just Dilute and Spray - Simply mix with water and spray to tackle any cleaning project

Harris Cold Pressed Orange Oil is a multipurpose cleaner that contains over 90% pure orange oil. The remaining 10% is a surfactant blend that allows the oil to be mixed with water and create a powerful long lasting cleaning solution that leaves behind a refreshing orange scent. Cleans dirt, grime and odors in common household areas such as kitchens, offices, garages and much more. Use on a variety of surfaces such as granite, marble, tile, glass, stainless steel, and more.