Boric Acid Roach Tablets formula with added lure, kills Roaches, Waterbugs & Silverfish. Just place tablets in out-of-the-way areas where roaches travel and roaches will find them. One box can treat an entire house, making it one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to kill a roach.
- Place no more than twelve tablets per room in sites, such as under and behind refrigerator, stove, sinks, tubs, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, into openings around drains, water pipes and electrical conduits, and in cracks and crevices along baseboards and corners of cabinets, cupboards and closets.
- Remove all lower drawers in kitchen and bathroom cabinets, bedroom dressers and chests of drawers. Then place tablets in drawer wells. Any tablet visible after application must be pressed into cracks and crevices or removed. Reapply as necessary.
- Works well along side Harris Roach Killer Spray.
- Long lasting when kept dry
- EPA registered and approved in all 50 states
- Active ingredient 40% boric acid; other ingredients include sugar, flour and our formulated lure
- Keep out of reach of children and pets
- No expiration date but we recommend replacing every 1-2 years
What is a Roach Tablet?
Harris Famous Roach Tablets are a compressed pellet of Boric Acid and other ingredients to create an irresistible attraction for roaches. Perfect to use in out of the way places that roaches are hiding.
Where to Buy Roach Control Products
Our Roach Tablets are available in local stores, or online to be shipped directly to your home. You can use our map locator to search for stores that offer the Roach Tablets for purchase in a store near you. Because we know when you have a roach problem you want a solution fast.
What is the Best Roach Control Products?
There are lots of options when it comes to roach control, but when you buy from PF Harris you are buying products that you can trust, products we stand by. Our Famous Roach Tablets which contain Boric Acid, have stood the test of time and are considered by most the best and easiest roach tablets available on the market, today and for the past 95 years.
We offer other solutions for controlling roaches in your home or apartment, such as our Roach Killer Aerosol, which makes it easy to treat crack and crevices and can be used in conjunction to the roach tablets.
Roach Control Without Spraying Chemicals
If you have a roach problem and you do not want to spray a chemical, then our Roach Tablets, with Boric Acid are a perfect solution. You are offering them a food source that is very attractive, the roach ingest the substance and it can continue to kill multiple layers of roaches because they eat their own dead. Use boric acid roach tablets in hard to reach areas under sinks, and behind refrigerators and other kitchen appliances.
You can also use a dust in the entry points, plumbing penetrations and wall voids that you may have access to, this when kept dry will leave a killing layer of dust that is active for years.
What Are The Best Roach Control Options in a Kitchen?
Most roach problems start in the kitchen because it is a natural location where they have the 3 essentials for survival food, water, and harborage. So finding the best roach control option for you kitchen is a typical question we get from homeowners. We have a complete roach guide and our roach control category will offer you a complete line of product that can be used in the kitchen. Our Roach Tablets will be a first step in any type of roach control regiment for you kitchen and most find them easy to use and one of the most effective roach killing product on the market. You can add roach traps with lures to improve control and offer some monitoring, these traps help reduce the population and can be used after your treatment to keep on top of any possible re-population.