Harris Scorpion Traps are pesticide-free and easy to use. They work great on scorpions, as well as other insects that crawl like spiders, roaches, ants, etc.
- Peel the protective paper off of one of the traps.
- Assemble the glue trap by pushing the cardboard out where there are perforations. Then fold along the lines and connect the tab at the top to keep the trap together.
- Next, fold the flaps at each end inward to form a 30 degree angle. This will create a box with open sides and a flat top.
- Place Harris scorpion traps where scorpions like to hide or travel, and the lure will draw them out. Common places to find scorpions include: crawl spaces, basements, closets, attics, cabinets, bathrooms, kitchens, and storage areas. Harris scorpion traps are low- profile and covered, so they are discreet and can easily slide into hard to reach areas.
- Regularly check the trap and dispose of it if you catch a scorpion or if it has been out for over 90 days.
Always read and follow all label directions. Harris scorpion traps are for residential or commercial use and are guaranteed to work. You can count on PF Harris for all of your home pest control needs.