Bed bug mattress covers and encasements are a necessary step in your bed bug treatment, our high quality bed bug covers will not only lock bed bugs in, but help to make re-treatment easier because you have prevented any further infestation in and on the mattress and box spring.
If you have bed bugs, treat the mattress and Box Spring with Harris Bed Bug Killer
before using the Harris¬†Mattress Encasement Cover.
If you don‚Äôt currently have bed bugs but live in an area where bed bugs are rampant or have neighbors who have experienced problems with bed bugs, Harris¬†Mattress Encasement Covers are an excellent way to prevent future bed bug infestations on your mattress and box spring, where the tiny blood-sucking parasites tend to gather.
The cover prevents bed bugs from exiting or entering and features a soft breathable surface to limit heat buildup.
How to Install Your Mattress and Box Spring Covers / Encasements
- Stand mattress on bottom end and pull unzipped cover over from top to bottom
- Return mattress to flat position on bed
- Zip mattress cover along bottom and put linens on mattress
Checkout Our Ultimate Bed Bug Control Guide
- Sold in four sizes: twin, full, queen, and king
- Prevents bed bugs from entering and escaping
- Soft & breathable
- Combination of cotton and polyester materials
- 360¬∞ degree secure zipper
Where to inspect for bed bugs: