Harris Gallon Stink Bug Killer kills stink bugs and is odorless, non-staining and long lasting. Best results after the spray dries. Easy to use trigger sprayer.
Checkout Our How to Use Harris Stink Bug Killer Guide for Application Recommendations.
Harris Home Pest Control Stink Bug Killer
- Hold the container upright. Do not spray into the air. Apply to surfaces only as a spot and crack and crevice treatment.
- Turn nozzle to the open position.
- Hold approximately 12 inches from surface to be sprayed.
- Squeeze trigger to spray until the surface is slightly moist, but not to the point of runoff. Over application may cause damage. You may want to test in inconspicuous areas before applying.
- Keep children and pets out of the treated area until completely dry.
Apply to indoor areas where the stink bugs congregate in winter months, such as the attic, basement, areas where there is warmth.
Outdoor application apply to areas of entry, such as plumbing and electrical penetrations, cracks and crevices, weep holes and soffit vents.
Stink bugs congregate on the southern side of homes during the fall months when the nights become longer and cooler, concentrate efforts on this portion of your home to prevent entry for the winter months.
Harris Home Bug Spray for Stink Bugs can be applied to ventilation grills, attic areas, in basements, under furniture and around household appliances.
Our Stink Bug Killer is the perfect solution to kill stink bugs before they overwinter in your home. This is a ready to use product that offers long residual control of stink bugs and other winter invaders.
Great value: Our 1 gallon container allows for repeated application on an on-going basis to effectively eliminate stink bugs.
Extended Trigger Spray – Use the included extended trigger sprayer to easily treat areas where stink bugs hide.
Long Residual – Continues to kill stink bugs and ticks for weeks after application. Same professional strength used by professional, just in a ready to use product. No mixing or storage of years worth of chemical.
Odorless Formula – Odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions
EPA Registered – Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency for use in homes with people and pets.
- Kills Stink Bugs When Spray Dries – The spray will kill once completely dried
- Odorless Formula – Odorless and non-staining formula will not cause damage to fabrics when used according to label directions
- EPA Registered – Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 3-11) for indoor residential use
- Great Value – 1 Gallon allows for repeated applications on an on-going basis to effectively eliminate stink bugs
- Extended Trigger Sprayer – Use the included trigger sprayer to effectively treat areas where stink bugs are located
Ready to use Deltamethrin formula starts working once spray has dried. Apply product around door frames, window sills, and any surface where these pests congregate. Spray is odorless and nonstaining. For indoor and outdoor use. This product is registered with the EPA (No. 3-11).
|Dimensions||7.10 × 4.30 × 11.70 in|