- Light Dusting – Spreads diatomaceous earth evenly and efficiently
- Use in Multiple Settings – Perfect for household use in residences and apartments or outdoors
- Great for Tight Spaces – Places powder in difficult to reach areas, saving you time and effort
- Minimal Clogging – Turn upside down and begin with light puffs to reduce clogging
- Fine Tip Nozzle – Extension included for precise application
The Harris Diatomaceous Earth Powder Duster is easily loadable and a great way to efficiently spread a light dusting of powder indoors or outdoors. Simply twist off the top, fill with powder and squeeze to begin dusting. See below for usage tips: 1. TURN UPSIDE DOWN- When using the duster, ensure it’s turned upside down (as shown below) to help prevent clumping and allow for a smooth dusting 2. START OFF EASY- When first using the product, start with easy puffs and gradually apply more force as necessary 3. SCREW CAP FIRMLY – To prevent powder from spilling out, make sure the cap is firmly screwed on and the extension nozzle is tightly inserted 4. AVOID FILLING TO THE TOP – Leaving room in between the cap and powder when filling will help you to avoid clogs during application.