Boric Acid Formula with lure kills Roaches, Palmetto Bugs, Waterbugs and Silverfish. Puffer bottle with included straw reaches into cracks and crevices where insects hide. The powder is great for reaching roaches in hard to reach areas. Read More About Cockroaches.
- Using the easy applicator, create a barrier through which cockroaches and other insects must crawl. Apply liberally under and behind refrigerator, stove, sink, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer and tubs in kitchen and utility rooms.
- Apply in cracks and crevices along baseboards and corners of cabinets, cupboards and closets. Apply a line from corner to corner in rear of kitchen cabinets or drill 1/2″ holes at top of kick panels beneath cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms, dusting liberally.
- Remove lower drawers in kitchen and bathroom cabinets, bedroom dressers and chest of drawers and liberally dust into drawer wells and under bookshelves. Apply into openings and void areas around plumbing, drains, water pipes and electrical conduits. Any powder visible after application may be brushed into cracks and crevices or removed. Reapply as necessary.
- EPA approved for use in all 50 states
- Long lasting when kept dry
- 99% boric acid, 1% Harris lure
Is Boric Acid Effective for Roaches?
Yes, Boric Acid is very effective in controlling and eliminating cockroaches in a home, office or apartment. Boric Acid can be applied as a dust or bait, in the form of our Famous Roach Tablets. Most homeowners are familiar with both boric acid and Diatomaceous earth, but boric acid is considered to be more effective. When applied as a dust, the roach will die from boric acid after crawling over the treated surfaces.
How Long Does it Take a Roach to Die from Boric Acid?
After an adult roach comes in contact with boric acid they will usually die in about 72 hours. It will take less time for younger juvenile roaches to die from exposure. Roach Control is easier with PF Harris Roach Killing Products.
How Do You Kill Cockroaches with Boric Acid?
When you are ready to kill cockroaches with our Boric Acid Roach Killer, you will want to follow out easy to understand application guide.
Cockroaches need 3 main things to survive, food, water and harborage areas. So if you think like a roach, you should be able to identify the prime areas to concentrate your dust applications. Usually, we would want to identify the kitchen, bathrooms and laundry areas. Make sure that you check for excessive moisture or any possible leaks and get those repaired.
Boric Acid Dust will stay effective for years when it is applied in a dry area. PF Harris Roach Powder is odorless, and very effective in killing roaches and other insects. The roach powder works when they come in contact with dust and it will then stick to them, they can then take the dust to other areas where roaches are hiding.
This is a ready to use formulation and comes with applicators for easy use and application.
How Do I Get Rid of Roaches Permanently?
There is no true way to get rid of roaches permanently, but with careful monitoring and due diligence you can stay on top of any roach problem that may arise. Everyone’s situation is different, if you live in a home it might be less likely to that you have a random roach infestation. They are usually introduced from storage items or even from some grocery items that are brought into the home. Apartment dwellers may have to deal with neighbors roach problems, because of shared walls and voids. Applying a residual roach killer dust in cracks and crevices and wall voids will help to keep roach populations down. We also sell cockroach monitoring traps that can be placed in out of the way places to help keep an eye out for any increases. These solutions will help you react quickly if a roach problem begins.
What Can I Mix with Boric Acid to Kill Roaches
You can find a long list of items that are mixed with boric acid to attract and control roaches. Luckily, PF Harris has already done the work for you and our lure has been tested and proven to attract. When you purchase our Roach Killer Dust with Lure, you can rest assured you now have the best formulation for attracting and killing roaches. Cockroaches will eat the Boric Acid and the ingestion will effect their nervous and digestive system. Great thing about cockroaches is that they will take the bait back to their nest and share the roach killing powder, so it kills roaches you see and the ones you don’t.
Where to Buy Boric Acid?
Our products are available in local retail stores and it can be ordered online at pfharris.com
Checkout our Retail Locator to search your area.